Holy cow, its about time that I post hu!! Life has been pretty crazy here at the Steel house hold. We are totally excited for Christmas and to go back home to St. George and see all of our family and friends. I have been busy trying to get things ready for us to go. We had a wonderful THanksgiving in Nashville. My Uncle invited us down to spend Thanksgiving with his family. We had a great time. The Wednesday night before Thanksgiving they took us to see the Radio City Rockettes Christmas show at the Opryland Theatre. It was really fun and totally got me in the Christmas mood. We also had dinner at the Opryland Hotel. The hotel in absolutley amazing, a definite must see!! Of course I didn't have my camera (I never seem to have it at the right time), I wish I could have gotten some pictures, but oh well, what do you do!! Thanksgiving night we traveled back to Louisville so that I could get up at the crack of dawn and go shopping with my friends. I was up at 4:30am and out shopping by 5am. I was a lot of fun. My friends and I got some great deals and who doesn't move a great deal!! The rest of the weekend we spent hanging out and putting up Christmas Decorations. Good times at the Steel household!! Hope everyone is enjoy this fun time of year!!
also, here is my recipe monday...
Frozen Hot chocolate
6 half oz pieces of a variety of your favorite chocolates
2 t. hot chocolate mix
1 ½ T. sugar
1 ½ C. milk
3 C. ice
Whipped cream
Chocolate Shavings
*Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place it in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring occasionally until melted. Add the hot chocolate mix and sugar, stirring constantly until thoroughly blended. Remove from heat and slowly add ½ C. of the milk and stir until smooth. Cool to room themperature.
* In a blender place the remaining cup of milk, the room temperature chocolate mixture, and the ice. Blend on high speed until smooth and the consistency of a frozen daiquiri. Pour into a giant goblet and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.




3 comments:
Michele! Yeah, I am so glad that you found my blog! It is so fun to see yours! You guys are so cute! I just saw your little baby ticker thing and we are due about three weeks apart! We are having another girl! How fun for you to have two little boys! They will be best buddies! How far apart will the be? Isn't Mason the same age as my little Abbie? So, almost three years apart?
Sounds like so much fun. You are a good shopper, I can't believe you woke up so early for that. It is such a fun time of year. We are so excited to see you guys in a couple weeks.
Michele- your family is so cute! Congrats on having another baby boy. Your boy room looks darling. I'm so impressed with the paint. I hope you guys have a happy holiday and enjoy seeing family!
Post a Comment