Here is a picture I took of the boys the other day, and I just had to post it because look how big Tanner looks next to Mason. They look about the same size!! I think it is safe to say that even though Tanner is the younger brother, he won't be the smaller one!!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh, that is so cute! I still can't believe Tanner is that big, he so doesn't look like it! Both of your boys are so dang cute.
Tanner is a very healthy handsome boy! I love that little Mason too! It was so fun to hang out with you guys yesterday!
I think this post is so funny. Mason was just so small and Tanner is a little chubby guy. I was wondering if all your kids would be smallish or if they would get Drews Bigness. I bet tanner will be a big boy. Your boys are so cute! I am so excited to see both of them! I am especially excited to see the new and improved Drew!
Post a Comment