Fall Soccer is now in full swing. These pictures are from the first game a few weeks ago. Mason is having a lot of fun playing soccer this year and it was been fun to watch him get better and better! Drew and Jared are coaching so it makes it that much more fun!
Soccer Fall 2010




6 comments:
Beautiful photos! Great poses!
go mason Sweet pics Michele -love teh pose and the soccer ball focal point
Mason- what a cutie! i love the first two pics they look like they could go in a magazine. What a sporty little guy!
I love the picture of Mason on the soccer ball drinking water! He is so cute!
Oh my gosh, that pose of him drinking his water bottle is SO funny! Love it. I also just looked at your Disney post....holy FUN, I want to go there now, looks like you had a blast!
Way to go Mason! He looks very intense in his soccer-ing! We will have to see his skills at Christmas!
Post a Comment