For Labor Day Drew actually had the day off so we decided to head to the beach. This particular beach had a splash pad that the boys loved playing at.
Busy holiday weekend + tons of people on roller skates, bikes and walking + the boys on bikes = mom about having a heart attack
I seriously thought for sure one of them was going to hit someone. There were some close calls.
I seriously thought for sure one of them was going to hit someone. There were some close calls.




5 comments:
Wow, love all these pictures! Looks like fun!
How fun! I can't believe how big Hayden is getting! He is yummy enough to eat and honestly SO cute!
seriously such a big boy now! I cant believe it, dont you love it when there is a holiday and you actually get your husband home! Nate was home as well, it was so nice.
Hayden is so adorable! I could just eat those cheeks right up!
Ahh, Hayden is sooo cute. Those cheeks are killing me! Looks like fun you guys!
Post a Comment