Friday, February 17, 2012

Makenzie's Reception

Here are few details from my sisters wedding reception. My mom did such an amazing job with everything!
It was beautiful!My cousin Stephanie did the cake. I LOVED how it turned out! It just makes you want to smile.
My mom and Jared's mom did all the flower arrangements. They were gorgeous!

They had candy and bags you could fill up and take home with you.

5 comments:

Elder and Sister Steel said...

It really was such a fun reception--absolutely beautiful!

Megan said...

So cute! The flower are amazing!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

love it! The colors and arrangements, everything, so pretty

The Starks said...

Way cute wedding!! So fun!! Your family is so cute Michelle!! I am super jealous at you living in Florida!!!!! All your pictures make me want to move there! I hope all is well!

Brittany said...

Your mom is so talented! She should go into wedding planning! Also, your parents are such a good looking couple.