Let's please go again soon! Owen was asking me yesterday. I keep saying this to Tyler but now I'll say it to you. We need to plan a bbq at the beach one of these weekends. We'll grill something yummy up and spend the rest of the night playing in the water. Let's make it happen.
A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden."
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
5 comments:
I hate how the rain always ruins a good day at the beach. Let's go soon now the the flood of storms is over.
Let's please go again soon! Owen was asking me yesterday. I keep saying this to Tyler but now I'll say it to you. We need to plan a bbq at the beach one of these weekends. We'll grill something yummy up and spend the rest of the night playing in the water. Let's make it happen.
Oh and I LOVE the pics of Hayden and Collette. Cutest babies ever right there.
Oh So FUN!! I want to come there! Love the beach in Florida. cant beleive those dark clouds though that came out of nowhere! Love all the cute pics
Thanks for blogging. I love seeing the fun things you do.
Post a Comment