Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Baby Shower

In March I got to throw a baby shower with some friends for a friend who is having her first, a baby boy. It was fun to plan, and turned out really cute. Here is a few of the details...

I drew this using chalk markers, loved the chalk markers, a must have!
 Party favors
 advice book
 Food table (missing the salads in this photo)
Paper products
 Sandwiches (I used the chalk markers for the labels too)
 We had build your own fruit pizzas...
 They were yummy!
 darling diaper cake McKenzie made
 Punch (with out the sprite in it)
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of.
 The party
 Amie and Jodi (mom to be)
 Kelli, Alex, Marsha, Wendy
 McKenzie and Quinn
McKenzie, Jodi, and me

1 comments:

Elder and Sister Steel said...

I was hoping you'd post the shower.
AB SO LUTE LY darling!!!! So many cute ideas.