Sunday, March 9, 2008

OUr SnOWY WeekEnD!!

What do you do when you have the biggest snow storm of the year come in March when you are sooo wanting spring to come?? Well, you make the best of it and be thankful it came on the weekend and that your husband is such a great dad and takes your little boy out to play in it for hours. Yes, we had a big old snow storm come and Mason was loving it. He and Drew went out and made a snowman and also went sledding down the hills behind our house. I was happy to stay inside where it was nice and warm with Tanner (I am not much of a snow girl or the cold). What a great daddy my kids have! He was having just as much fun as Mason was!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Steel's said...

who is ebambi? I love that you guys got snow. It is always a hit with the kids. And usually adults the first time then after that, not so much. Cute pictures!

Megan said...

Drew told me about this and I just thought it was the cutest thing ever! I can totally picture little mason out with his rosy cheeks just loving playing in the snow with his daddy! We got hit by the same storm... Buffalo style!

Shaun and Tonya said...

How fun! I actually get excited about our big storms --Shaun knows to not mention how dreadful it is because I just get excited because I want to go sledding. Snow does have its positive --Drew you are an awesome dad --I wish Icould have come and played

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frei Family said...

OH my heavens!! I feel so bad for anyone out east this year- it has snowed so much!! it looks like mason enjoyed it though!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.