Friday, December 5, 2008

Just a few Christmas projects




Here are few Christmas things I have made lately
This magnetic cookie sheet advent Calendar. I found the idea here.


13 comments:

Alix Hart said...

Awesome and darling ideas! I especially love the stocking/activity one.

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Love them all, the frame one is adorable, I am going to have to steal that idea.

Erin said...

Michele! You and your creativity blow me away! I love checking your blog to see what fun things you are making. You really are so talented! How do you find the time? Love all of your Christmas projects!

stefanie said...

Okay, you're killin' me Martha! Seriously, when do you make all of these things? I want to be you when I grow up! ;)

loven it! said...

so, do you want to sell those stocking ones? how cute is that! i love it! let me know if you are interested in selling me one maybe for next year! you are so talented. where do you find the time????

blairsblog6 said...

I like your cookie sheet better than the one that inspired you! I could do this (but of course it won't look as cute!) Thanks for the ideas!

The Steel's said...

Those are all darling Michele, you have been busy! I might be stealing some ideas too!

The Hansens said...

aahhh! How do you have time and the brain to come up with all of this! you are seriously amazing! Oh and I have LOVED my count down you made me! Bri and I race to take off a number.. its even exciting to count down when your older. And everyone who has seen it loves it too! You are amazing!

wadeandjulie said...

honestly Michele...they are so neat!!! your ideas, how you do it, and where do you find the time? so cute! your amazing!!!!! we can't wait to see you next week!!! it is going to be so much fun! the kids are so excited to see ALL their cousins!

Mrs. L said...

Michelle, You make the cutest things seriously! Let me tell you, you should be selling more than cards!

Mrs. L said...

Oh, and I have an idea, why don't you make me all the little number things because I could never pull it off and then I would clothespin them to the wires. I think I could manage that part. Ha Ha

Princess Academy said...

Love it --you already know this is one of my ALL TIME favorite gifts --the craftsmanship of the cards is unreal and publishable! I love all your projects --keep posting!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Those are too cute! I love the stocking idea! Something to consider for next year, hopefully I will get my sewing machine back! You are amazing!