We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I didn't get to many pictures, I was too busy cooking to worry about that. We had so much fun at the Flitton's house and the food was all so delicious. Here are a few shots that I did get.
Mason and the Turkey he made
Cute Jackson and Tanner. Jackson was feeling the Love!!
Tanner on his first Thanksgiving
Okay so here are the boys looking over the adds for black Friday. We were laughing so hard because they seriously were looking at these for over an hour. It was to funny. They really wanted to find the good deals. However, they were not the ones to get up at 4:15am to hit the stores. Yes, that would be me, Becky and Sarah. We had such a great time!
Thanks to the Flitton's for being such great hosts!




2 comments:
You guys were definitely missed in St. George but we are glad you had a fun time. So did you find some good sales?
I know this is a little late... but Drew is so thin in that picture with Tanner! Not that he was a haus before but man... he's skinny!
Post a Comment