Just noticed from someone's blog that today was
7 . 8 .09
The challenge was to take pictures of what you were doing on
7 . 8 . 9 @ 10:11
Since I got this a little late thought I would just share what I was doing.
My cute little Tanner and I were enjoying some one on one time together at a mommy and me swim class (which he totally loves!!)
Hope you all were doing something totally fun on
7 . 8 . 9 @ 10:11!!
7 . 8 . 9 @ 10:11
Since I got this a little late thought I would just share what I was doing.
My cute little Tanner and I were enjoying some one on one time together at a mommy and me swim class (which he totally loves!!)
Hope you all were doing something totally fun on
7 . 8 . 9 @ 10:11!!




4 comments:
I really enjoy these random blogs --gives you so much insight into those you care about
We didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you guys before we left. I just want to say thanks for all the help you gave us when Sophia was born, and the last minute baby sitting here and there!
I saw on the news to set you're alarm for 4:56 so it's 456789, but the 10 11 makes so much more sense. Fun you're doing swim class with Tanner!! Hope to see you guys soon!! Miss you guys, but love seeing you're blog!!
I love Liz's blog too. :)
Cute pics of your boys on the
4th! Tanner is getting so big!
Post a Comment