Happy Pioneer Day to everyone. Today, my little Tanner Boy is 18 months old! Here are a few (Okay more than a few) pictures of our cute 18 month old. Tanner has such a fun, cute, easy going personality and we love him to pieces!
I can't believe I haven't commented on these yet! Michele, they turned out Awesome!!! I LOVE them all and Ali's right, little handsome Tanner makes it easy to get a good picture . . . he's seriously the cutest!! Nice work girl!!
A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden."
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
11 comments:
ok those pictures are too cute, they look so good, I love them.
k he is too cute! One week and I get to see those little critters! Cant wait!
Oh my gosh, those are so cute, Michele. You did a great job, cute Tanner doesn't make it hard either!
The pictures turned out great, the lolli-pop adds a perfect touch!
I love your pics --Oh how i wish I had your eye --they rock
What a cute boy! You are great with a camera!
Darling pics! Darling little guy!
He's darling! I can't believe he's so big--Your pics are awesome--all you Steel's have mad photography skills :)
How cute are those pictures and that little guy!!!
I can't believe I haven't commented on these yet! Michele, they turned out Awesome!!! I LOVE them all and Ali's right, little handsome Tanner makes it easy to get a good picture . . . he's seriously the cutest!!
Nice work girl!!
Those are the CUTEST pictures!! Did you take them?? You have some talent.. I love the green shoes!!
Post a Comment