Just a quick plug... If you are in Young Womens, I have the 2010 Theme prints available over at Photo Expressions. These make great gifts for Christmas and birthdays!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a quick plug... If you are in Young Womens, I have the 2010 Theme prints available over at Photo Expressions. These make great gifts for Christmas and birthdays!
Posted by
Drew and Michele
at
2:55 PM
Labels: Young Women Stuff
4 comments:
Can I order a 9 x 13 yw theme. I want the white background with value colors. Also, can I get 1 5x7 of the new yw motto...option A with brown.
How much do I owe you? $10??
Thanks, Michele! I hope you are doing well! E-mail me at julianneblake@gmail.com and let me know how I pay for it and everything.
Thank you! I'm trying to spruce up our YW room at church!! :)
Michelle, those are awesome! I just may have to purchase a few things from you! So cute!
Hey! I have a question totally unrelated to your post, but I was wondering if you would take our family pictures? I don't know when or if you would even want to, I know this is a crazy time of year, but I LOVE the ones you took of Stacie's family and I've been wanting to get them done. Let me know what ya think...
I ordered these for my YW and they are awesome! Your girls will love them--so order a bunch!
Post a Comment