Friday, December 11, 2009

Childrens Museum in Rochester


While we were in New York, we went to the most Amazing Children's Musuem, I have more pictures, but here is a quick video at the mini shopping center.

7 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! It was so fun to have you here!

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler said...

What where you guys doing in Rochester? You didn't happen to make it to NYC did you? Because if you did I would expect a call. :)

Will you be in St. George for Christmas?

The Hansens said...

that looks like so much fun. Mason seemed like he was loving it. im excited to see more pics!

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

We've been to that museum before... It IS wonderful! My kids still talk about it.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Princess Academy said...

Super fun --I want to go play