Okay, so I have A LOT of catching up to do!! We have had a fun, crazy, busy, past two months with lots to share. I am going to start back at the beginning of November. The boys and I went down to Nashville to my Aunt and Uncles house. My mom was actually there watching their kids while they were on vacation. We went down for a few days and had a blast. The kids all had fun playing together and my boys LOVED seeing grandma. We had fun shopping, playing outside (the weather was fantastic), going to Chuck E Cheese, playing Wii, and just hanging out!! We were having so much fun that I didn't take very many pictures, but here is on with all the kids!
For Thanksgiving this year we decided to go see Megan and Bron in Buffalo, New York. We had a blast with them. We did some shopping (of course), we hit up Target on Black Friday at 5am and got some awesome deals we were all excited about. We got to see Santa and see a couple of his Reindeer (a highlight for Mason, we all know how obsessed he is with reindeer, especially Rudolph). We went to a fun little event called an Old Fashion Christmas were we got to ride on a horse drawn carriage, get face paintings, and balloon animals. We also went to Rochester to the most amazing Children's Museum. Here are a few pictures from there.
Tanner Love, Love, LOVES, Choo Choos, so he loved this little train ride!
This was a fun area. This room was totally crazy with a slanted floor. You walked out feeling a little dizzy

Of Course the grocery store (from the previous post) Kids loved this one!

The Reindeer
My failed attempt to get a picture of all three of them. One of these days I am going to get one!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of fun Memories! Thanks Bron, Megan, and Lilly for letting us come.




2 comments:
Yea welcome back --may I just say I love when you post I check it every week --just hoping for a glimpse into your lives --hmm I need to call or email obviously I love all the pics from the museum how fun! It looks like you enjoyed your time with your mom I am looking forward to December's posts
Oh...It was so fun having you visit! We love you guys!
Post a Comment