Saturday, January 30, 2010

Wintery Weather









My boys LOVE the snow!! This was a few weeks ago and it was bitter cold outside, but do you think I could get them to come inside, NO WAY! They were so cold and wet, but refused to come in. Drew and I finally got them to come in by mentioning Hot Chocolate. Mason tells me every other day "Mom I LOVE the cold!" Seriously, this can't be my child, I am sunshine and heat all the way!

11 comments:

Alix Hart said...

That's such a funny thing about kids. It was part of our reasoning in deciding to move to North Dakota, that the kids would love the cold and winter and it would just be us that would have to make the adjustment. So far it's been true, the kids love the 6 feet snow banks and crazy cold!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

Beautiful pictures--just loving every minute of being in that snow.

Kevin and Rachel said...

Great pics! Bennett has enjoyed the snow so much, as well. I gladly watched him enjoy it from inside my warm cozy house.

Jenni said...

Such great pictures Michele!!!

Megan said...

So cute! How fun! I love how happy they look!

Princess Academy said...

awesome pics to capture the moments --love the snow on Mason's lashes! good times there are alwasy positives to the weather

The Steel's said...

How fun, I love all the pictures! Your boys are so big, they get bigger each post! I am ready for the sunshine too, this winter stuff is not for me!

Anonymous said...

i love your boys they are so cute! Love playing in the snow, but the second i get too wet i'm inside! I enjoy looking at the snow myself...cute cute pictures

wadeandjulie said...

Of course it is cold...but it is so much fun! can't resist the snow! (well, I could...but kids, they just LOVE it!) You are amazing at your photography!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Those are great pictures! If you enjoy sunshine you should come live with me, no snow ever or even cold!

Jocelyn Hobson said...

Those pictures are Darling!!! Heard you might be getting quit the storm!! Miss you!!