Michelle- He is adorable! I wish we lived closer to get some of your pictures! You amaze me. You do everything! :) I loved your Christmas card - thanks so much! Cutest family!
Livy is loving these pictures!! haha. michelle you captured him soo dang cute! I love the one on his tummy lookin up with his arms crossed!!!!!!! He is the cutest little thing.
A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden."
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
8 comments:
Those are adorable pictures! What a cute baby. I can see Ashley in him.
so cute--he's darling. He does look a lot like Ashlee--fun
Good pictures, too, by the way
Michelle- He is adorable! I wish we lived closer to get some of your pictures! You amaze me. You do everything! :) I loved your Christmas card - thanks so much! Cutest family!
SO SO SO cute!!
Livy is loving these pictures!! haha. michelle you captured him soo dang cute! I love the one on his tummy lookin up with his arms crossed!!!!!!! He is the cutest little thing.
Those are great pictures Michele! I love the one with his little bum in the background. What a cute baby!
What great pictures!! And he is a cute guy!!
darling --he is super chunkalicious!
Post a Comment