Thursday, August 19, 2010

Going Private

Hey everybody, we are going to go private here pretty soon, so if you don't think I have your email address, leave it here and I will be sure to give you an invite!

33 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

We want to keep looking. ktdental@yahoo.com

Rach said...

rachmathews@yahoo.com

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Oh Michele.. I def. want to keep in touch and see what you are your cute family are up to! LillieLoesevitz@yahoo.com

Kyler and Hillary said...

i don't know if you have my email saved or not...hillaryh8@hotmail.com :) add us!

M and M Madsen said...

We want in on the action too! I love your photography! Michaun@gmail.com

Alix Hart said...

ericandalix@yahoo.com
Thanks!

The Starks said...

chelsistarks@gmail.com

Danielle Strong said...

thestrongfamily@gmail.com

west's said...

jrshka@yahoo.com

Todd and Meagan said...

I want to keep up with you guys after this spring!
meagananne10@hotmail.com

Joy McDaniel said...

I love your project and young women ideas and would love to keep following you. mcdajoy@gmail.com

Steph and Adam Robison said...

I stumbled upon your blog a couple weeks ago and I am not going to lie...I have totally been blog stocking you. Would you add me please? rstephandadam@yahoo.com

Marla said...

Me, Michele!! daveandmarla@usa.net

Also, do you have a pattern for those fabric pumpkins you make? Do you know what I'm talking about?

Lainee said...

gnlfrei@q.com

Anonymous said...

I am sure you have mine....add me.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

I would love to be in too! Thanks, Michele!

Melanie Spendlove said...

I hope you will invite me to keep checking up on your family....4themrs@gmail.com Melanie Spendlove

Tinabean said...

I found your cute blog when I was searching out YW ideas. Your family & ideas are so cute! I would love to be ble to continue stopping by plesae.

Ali said...

Hey Michelle,
This is Ali Stewart. I am friends with Jocey. You remember right. I would love to be added to your email list. I love checking in on you from time to time.

Your bunk beds are so cute. Where did you get their names. I want to do that with my girls bunk beds?

Also, sorry so many questions. How do you create all your cute stuff. Do you use Adobe illustrator? I am looking into getting something like that.

Thanks, Ali
stewartak@gmail.com

Princess Academy said...

way to be safe! My email is tonyasteel@gmail.com make sure aI am added or I will be a very sad and even stalking auntie --I know your number he he

rupee40 said...

ali.broadbent@hotmail.com

aimee said...

a-renfro@hotmail.com

wadeandjulie said...

jujuandhallie@msn.com is ours!!!! thanks!!!

The Hansens said...

ashleelhansen@gmail.com

Richard and Carlie said...

Add me please!!
eld_birdy@hotmail.com

Valgardson Family said...

We would love to keep in touch. staciemaelea@yahoo.com
Take Care

blairsblog6 said...

Don't forget me! Jessicablair@insightbb.com

blairsblog6 said...

Don't forget me! Jessicablair@insightbb.com

Heidi said...

I would love to keep up with your cute family! hhafen@gmail.com

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

add me please!

stefanie said...

yes please!

California Blakes said...

Add me! julianneblake@gmail.com