We couldn't be more Excited!
Three {3} Little Boys!
Three {3} Crazy Boys!
A house full of BoYs!
{I think I need to take a nap}
Good thing I have a few months to gear up!!
We can't wait to welcome Boy #3 to our family in June!
Three {3} Little Boys!
Three {3} Crazy Boys!
A house full of BoYs!
{I think I need to take a nap}
Good thing I have a few months to gear up!!
We can't wait to welcome Boy #3 to our family in June!






6 comments:
I thought it was a girl for sure! Your boys are so dang cute. It will be fun to see what this little guy looks like.
It totally is a boy huh! NO questioning that picture :)
Congrats! I can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! We are excited to add another darling little boys to the Steel clan--probably a blondie this time.
wow your little boy is proud of those jewels Look at him showing them off. I have never seen a more vividi BOY picture No questionable doubt there --If you give birth to a girl demand to find your son because there is no question
Yeah!! Congratulations!! How fun to have another little boy around! Who knows maybe #4 will come out a girl! We thought we would have all girls but sometimes a surprise comes!
Congrats!!! Boys are super fun!
Post a Comment