Thursday, June 9, 2011

Introducing...

HAYDEN KAY STEEL
Born JUNE 7th, 2011
@ 1:27pm
weighing 8lbs 12oz 19 inches long

He is such a fun little guy and we are enjoying every minute with him. We just got home from the hospital today and wanted to share a few pictures from his first few days!








9 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations! He is SO adorable! We are thrilled for you! I can't wait to meet him.

Elder and Sister Steel said...

That is one cute baby! I love those cheeks and can't wait to kiss 'em.

west's said...

He's darling & looks so much like your boys! Congrats!

Jenni said...

he is so adorable!! squish those cute cheeks and give him lots of kisses for us! miss you!

Rach said...

oh what a sweet boy...those are gonna be some GOOD kissin' cheeks. congrats you guys

Princess Academy said...

Born with rolls that is awesome he looks so kissable he's is darling and huge baby and you look fanatic

rupee40 said...

Michele!! He is so adorable. I wish I was there to cuddle him. You look fabulous after delivery, of course. I am so happy for you guys and the new addition. I bet both big brothers are so excited. What a doll. He is definitely a Steel!

p.s. I LOVE the dresser. Turquoise is so cute, especially with the quilt. Good job!

Valgardson Family said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie. We are so happy that he is here and that you are both doing good. What a cute little family you have. Congrats! good luck with three kids, its quite the party;)

Kam and Jodie said...

Adorable! Congratulations!