Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dresser Makeover

Thought I would share the dresser makeover we did for the baby's room. And when I say we I really mean Drew. He seriously did such a great job. Other then wiping down a few drawers and picking out the color I did nothing. Don't I have the best husband ever! Thanks Hun!!

Didn't get a picture before Drew had sanded it, but it was a light green color with gold crackle. This is before the paint went on.

And here is the after!
I know you are thinking Turquoise, really, that is a little crazy. And yes it is, but I love it and just check it out with the quilt I made for bedding. So fun for a baby boy room, right!! And I love the knobs at the top, found those at Hobby Lobby.


5 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

love it! They both look great and I love the colors!

The Hansens said...

AH! Michele i LOVE both of them! Great work you two! Cant wait to meet the little guy!

Megan said...

Oh that is so cute. The paint job looks fabulous and the knobs are darling! Reminds me of Sarah's House on HGTV.

Megan said...

that last comment was really Mom.

Megan said...

I love it! It looks so adorable with the quilt!