Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Family Pictures Spring 2012

Got this disk with pictures in the mail the other day and was SO excited! When we went to Utah in March for Spring Break my amazingly talented sister in law, Megan took our family pictures. I was so excited to finally get some pictures with Hayden in them. Even though I felt like our family wasn't on our "A" game that day, Megan still managed to get some great pictures. Thank you, thank you Megan! You are so good at what you do!!





Hayden Kay @ 9 months old


 Mason Drew @ 6 (nearly 7) years old


 Tanner David @ 4 years old



6 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! So cute and that last picture of Tanner, heart breaker!

Richard and Carlie said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love them! You look gorgeous and your outfit is darling!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

so absolutely darling of everyone!

Megan said...

You guys look so good. You are so cute with your 4 boys!

Wilson family said...

Oh these are so cute! I can't believe how blond Hayden is! You all look so adorable!!

The Hansens said...

im almost in tears! WOW! those are amazing! Great moments captured and what the cutest family ever!!!