Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Doctor Mason
Hey everyone, so I took these picture of Mason last night. He totally loves Drew's loops that he got for school. He always says daddy get glassies. He loves for Drew to put them on. The first time he wore them he just laughed at him. Now he likes him to put them on and look in his month with a flash light or in his ears. And when Drew is done Mason says "Masons turn." So here is our cute little future doctor! I know, irresistible.
Posted by
Drew and Michele
at
12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Michele, Cute Cute pictures of Mason..he is such a funny little guy. We are so excited to see you guys for Christmas. So Newport Harbor is on MTV on Wednesday nights..it is really good. It is was replaced Laguna Beach, I am kinda nerdy. Let me know what you think of it..I hope you like it!
Okay...I love Mason! Those are the cutest pictures. He is getting so big! PLEASE PLEASE come up and visit so we can all see him! I miss that little boy! He has the cutest personality!
Post a Comment