Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our first blog post

Well here is our first ever blog post!! I must say I am pretty darn excited about it. I have wanted to do this for some time now, but never knew how this whole thing worked. Now after playing around with it for a while, I am finally jumping right in. Things in Kentucky are going great for us. Drew is loving school and doing well. Mason and I are loving being at home and enjoying the cooler weather. Mason does funny things everyday and I can hardly believe that my little boy is growing up so fast. We are excited about #2, coming February 8, 2008. I am officially half way this week and we will be finding out what we will be having within the next few weeks. Trust me, I will let you all know when we find out! So that is it for us right now. We love you all! Happy Blogging!

0 comments: