Thursday, September 27, 2007

I want to be a missionary?

So I have a funny/cute story about Mason that happened the other day. So the missionaries had asked Drew to go with them to do a discussion at a ladies house who lives in our complex. It was on a Tuesday night and when Drew got home from school he put on a shirt and tie. Mason saw this and said "daddy go church day?" Drew started to explain to him what he was doing and proceeded to tell him about how we have been asked to serve missions when we turn 19 years old and then ended the conversation by asking the question are you going to serve a mission when you get big? Mason looked at him and said, "no I stay with my mommy!" Talk about melt my heart!! Sometimes I wish my little boy could stay little forever and stay with his mommy always. But on the other hand it is so fun to watch him grow and learn and discover new things in his little world. I am so grateful for my little family. Mason has truly brought so much joy to our home and we can't wait for baby number two to come and do the same. By the way, I went to the doctor today. We listened to the heart beat and everything sounded and looks good. I was finally able to schedule the ultra sound appointment. October 10th we will be finding out, so stay tuned for the big news!

10 comments:

Megan said...

I love hearing cute little stories. Thanks for sharing! I love it!
Michele...I am proud of your cute blog. I have no Idea how to do anything.

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I love hearing cute little stories. Thanks for sharing! I love it!
Michele...I am proud of your cute blog. I have no Idea how to do anything.

The Steel's said...

What..how did you do that to your template layout thing? Let me know soon..that looks great! Mason is so cute, he has such a fun personality!

Savanna said...

Michele! I hope you don't think I am psycho I found your blog, well I was looking at someone's I can't remember and it said Drew and Michele and I was hoping it was you...This is savanna tate hansen now. I have a blog too you can check out sometime. I would love to keep in touch every now and then. Your little boy is ADORABLE! my blog address is www.welovechevs.blogspot.com My email is savannahansen@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

I love it when Daddy's take time to explain things the toddlers. His little response was classic. We had no idea you were expecting. Congrates! If you are having an ultra sound soon that means you are almost 1/2 way there. Way to go!

The Steel's said...

Thanks Michele, That was surprisingly simple. I am kinda spastic with my blogging.

Dickson Family said...

hey michelle i am excited for you to find out too. keep us posted. mason is so cute. see ya soon!!!

stefanie said...

Michele, your blog is looking so cute! What a cute story. That little Mason is seriously the sweetest little guy. I bet you are sooo excited for the 10th, I'll be watching your blog to find out. I was asking Janae if you guys have been going to music makers. I'm really going to try to make it this week. If you guys are going, maybe we could all go to lunch after or something. And i still need to see your and Janae's cute places, oh how it would be to live in such a nice place. talk to you soon.
stefanie

The Steel's said...

Michele,did you watch the hills..I love it! What do you think of Lauren and Brody? So I am a little confused, is the season over? Why did they say "this season on the hills". It better not be ending already. My other fave Newport Harbor's season finale is this week too..maybe I'm the only one who likes it.