So here are a few updates with our family. We have been totally busy getting things ready for the baby (Peyton, if Drew would ever give me the yes from him). I went to the doctor yesterday and I am dilated between a 2 and 3, 20% effaced, and the nurse practitioner said she was touching his head, so he is down and ready. Now before you get to excited, I was dilated between a 2 and 3 for like three weeks before Mason came, and he came the day after his due date, so folks we still may have awhile. Mason's finger is looking so much better. It stayed swollen and scabby for quiet some time, but is back to normal, pretty much.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thanks for the update --We are all super excited for Baby Peytons grand arrival. I'm sure is gorgoues just like his darling parents --whos going to watch little munchkin, Toon plane flyer Mason when you're having him?
That is so exciting!! We can't wait for baby Peyton???, it will be so fun to see him. I bet little Mason will love him. We are thinking about you guys and hope everything goes great. I am so happy to hear his finger is better too!!
Good Luck, Michele!! I hope everything goes well with the labor and delivery! Can't wait to see pics!
Julianne
Yea!! We are so excited for you! I hope you don't have to wait three more weeks, this time around!
Post a Comment