Friday, January 25, 2008

Our New Sweet Baby Boy!!




So we finally have our sweet little boy here! After a long day yesterday, he made it here at about 9:50 pm. Things went very slow at first, but sped up in the evening. By 9:30 I was at a 10 and ready to push. I pushed for about 15 minutes and he was here. We think he looks a lot like Mason did, but instead of the red hair he has dark hair. He weighed a whopping 8 lbs 6 oz, which surprised us because he was 2 weeks early, and was 20.25 in long. We decided to name his

Tanner David Steel
(Sorry for any confusion, we had thought it was going to be Peyton, but both decided after calling him that for a few hours that it just didn't fit him). So here are a few pictures of our little guy. We are so grateful to have him here safe and sound and feel blessed to have him join our little family!

17 comments:

stefanie said...

He's beautiful guys! And I love the name Tanner, so cute! And I'm confused, Michelle did you just have the baby or did Drew because you look FABULOUS! I love the picture in the middle with you and your boys! Isn't it fun to say "boys". Congrats guys! Let us know if you need anything, we would be happy to watch Mason or bring dinner, or whatever!

The Steel's said...

Oh, I love him. It is absolutely perfect. I have been totally spastic checking your blog today for picture..I am glad he finally arrived and we get to see him. I love his black hair. He is a big boy, look at those thighs. I can't believe little Michele had him. He can give Tate a run for his money. And I LOVE Tanner, that is such a good name. Little Mason will be such a good brother. And Michele you of course look great! We miss you guys and good luck! You will do great with two!

The Steel's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Steel's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Steel's said...

Flip, I really didn't mean to leave 5 comments even though I am so excited about Tanner. I meant to say HE is perfect not IT. I don't know why it shows me saying so many things.

Shaun and Tonya said...

I love the name Tanner. Both boys I've known with it have been really sweet with darling personalities. He is a little chunck --super cute! Welcoem Baby Tanner --I'm looking forward to kissing thsoe precious cheeks. You are oen Lucky boy --you have 2 amazing parents and a fabulous BIg brother

Jenni said...

he's adorable!!! What a lucky guy to come to your fam!

Jocelyn Hobson said...

HE's so cute!! So excited for you guys. There's nothing like a perfect healthy new little baby in your arms. Hey, we finally got a blogspot. I'm not very good yet, but it's benandjocey.blogspot.com!! Love you guys!
The Hobsons

The Hansens said...

OH my heavens!!! He is so sweet and I am crying because I cant be there right this second! I am so happy that he got here safe! I love you guys so much!

Savanna said...

What a darling baby. How exciting! Congrats for the new addition to you your family, and I LOVE the name.

Gretchen said...

Congratulations Michelle & Drew!! How exciting! He is darling! I can't believe how big he was!! Wow Michele, Can you imagine if he would have been two weeks later!! Ouch!! i love his name! Tanner is one of my favorites! How is it to have two?? How fun to have to little boys close together! They will be little buddies forever! always someone there to play ball with!

Frei Family said...

You look so good!! I love the picture of you looking down at Mason. Congratulations!! He is so cute, he definetly looks like a tanner!! We are so happy for you three or four!!

Megan said...

I am so excited for you guys! He is such a pretty baby! I want to come visit SOOOOO bad! I love the name Tanner!

KyleandAmanda said...

He is so adorable! I love the name Tanner. He definetly looks like a Tanner! I am excited to see him! Let me know if I can help me in any way!!

Dickson Family said...

i am very excited for you. you looks absoutley wonderful after giving birth. you are amazing. tanner is great. hahaha, dax was 8.8, just to see what you have coming for you they just don't stop growing. dax is still 110% for little ole me. so does mason love him or not so much?

Troy McArthur said...

Tanner looks great! We're glad everything went well, and let us know what we can do to help.

loven it! said...

Britten was 8lbs 8oz two weeks early! CRAZY!!