So Tanner is now a week old and we have loved every minute with him. He is such a sweet little guy. So pleasant and content. Mason loves being the big brother and has done really well adjusting to having a baby around. He loves to be moms big helper and goes and gets me anything I need for the baby. There really is nothing better than having the sweet spirit of a new baby in your home. We love our baby Tanner so Much!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Michele... I totally know what you mean about nothing like having the sweet spirit of a new baby!! Isn't it just the best feeling in the world! If only they would stay newborn just a little longer! Tanner is so cute! I can't believe how great you look!! You can't even tell you just had a baby! Cangrats again!
Post a Comment