Friday, February 8, 2008

So thankful for moms!!


I just have to give a huge THANK YOU to my mom. She came out a week ago to meet baby Tanner and to help out with everything. She was so nice to drop everything she had going on and switch her flight so she could come sooner (With Tanner coming 2 weeks early the original plans didn't work out to well). Anyways, she totally spoiled me with everything she did: my grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning (Bathrooms and all), staying up with Tanner (and Mason) at night so I could get some rest, potty training Mason, Keeping Mason happy with attention and surprises, gosh the lists goes on. After leaving yesterday I feel a little lost. I came home from the airport yesterday and thought, gosh I have to fix lunch. Anyways, moms are great and I am so thankful for my mom and all that she does for my little Family. Thanks So Much Mom, you're the BEST!!

4 comments:

Frei Family said...

Michele he looks so beautiful!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Shmobby said...

Michele sooo good to hear from you! Congrats on the newest little angel - he is absolutely adorable! And YOU look as cute as ever! I am so happy for you guys.

I love that you found me...it will be so fun to keep in touch. You guys are awesome and we so miss all our old friends from Wyview! :)

loven it! said...

hi michele!! congrats on the new little one!! boys are so much fun! it is great to hear from you. i'll have to read your blog to see what you guys have been up too! good luck with the potty training!! and baby number too. leigh

Stucki Family said...

Michele, I found your blog thru Janae's and your boys are so cute! By the way this is Renae (Goodwin) Stucki. I agree, thank goodness for moms! What would we do without them when our babies are born!