Friday, February 29, 2008

Tanners Birth Announcement

Here is Tanner's Birth announcement for those of you who I didn't get one to!! He is now 5 weeks old and just our little bundle of joy! We love you little guy!

12 comments:

Shaun and Tonya said...

Wow -he sure is small for 5 months --Bt he look like ehalthy 5 week old:) I lvoe teh announcement --what program did you make it with? You alwasy amaze me --I loe to view your talent!

The Steel's said...

Wow, he is small for 5 months..maybe you should feed him more..just kidding. I LOVE the announcement. Very creative..and I love the little toes. I showed my friend Sharstin and she was very flattered!

Rach said...

So cute Michele- what program do you use? Photoshop? he is so dang cute.

Megan said...

I already told you how impressed I was by it! It is so darling!

dani said...

Ok Gorgeous children. Ashley said Mason was kinda struggling oh how cute! Ok congrats adn yes I finally sent your gift. So sorry I slack at things like that. Congratulations though, he is absoultly precious. Ya i won't tell you how nice it is here either.

Drew and Michele said...

Okay I am lame, I fixed the 5 months to 5 weeks!! And I used Microsoft power point to do the announcement in. I have loved playing around with it.

Ashlie said...

Michelle. Your family is so adorable. I love reading about your cute family. Congrats on the newest one:).

stefanie said...

So cute Michele...I love it! It was good to see you guys on Saturday and thanks for letting me snuggle him, I couldn't get enough!

loven it! said...

tooooooooo cute! where did you order these from?? or did you make them?? what a cutie!! i get so excited for our little boy when i see such cute ones. ok - just read your last comment that you made them. maybe i could pay you to make ours... leigh

Erin said...

Michele-
Hi cutie! I just found your blog (from Mickell's list) and wanted to tell you hi and that your little Tanner is absolutely perfect! What a doll! So fun catching up with you and your cute family. Seems like yesterday I was babysitting you and Ash and here we are with babies of our own!
Love you -
Erin
p.s. our blog is www.kennyanderin.blogspot.com
and....if you REALLY have spring fever it's time to head to San Diego! :)

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

So Michele, I um tagged you again. I'm sorry, I just know you wont get too bugged at me, you honestly don't have to do it, it's a long one.

Erin said...

Hi again!
You're too sweet! You girls were my favorite kids to tend! :) I'm adding you to my list so I can stay in touch with your cute family. Good luck getting through the sleepless newborn stage!