Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I've been Bag tagged!!

Janae bag tagged me, so I thought I would share with you all what is in my diaper bag right now. 

I know, really exciting. An extra onsie (you never now when you might
 have a baby blow out), Extra undies for Mas (He is potty training). Of course, diapers, wipes, and diaper rash cream. My wallet, coupon file thing, chapstick, lotion, hand sanitizer, pens, paper, bandaids, tylenol, and of course the treat bribes. Oh and one more thing I will be happy to remove anytime if only it would warm up around here, mittens for Mason and I.
Okay, so now I bag tag Tonya, Julie, Ashley, and Megan!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love mom bags. They are so cute! Masons little undies :) so cute!

Shaun and Tonya said...

Umm, I'm not sure I want to share my bag --your is way too clean

stefanie said...

Cute bag! I remember the days of extra onesies and extra big-boys in my bag! I have that same coupon file thing!