You are so amazing! Your camera is being put to good use --you do great work --Mason is such a good sport --Keep posting. Tanner will chaneg so much each week and I'm not sure when we are going to get to meet him.
Those are the sweetest pictures. He is so dark..skin and hair. He is so precious, I wish so bad we could see the little guys. Good job on the pictures too, you are learning quickly.
A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden."
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
5 comments:
You are so amazing! Your camera is being put to good use --you do great work --Mason is such a good sport --Keep posting. Tanner will chaneg so much each week and I'm not sure when we are going to get to meet him.
I love the pictures. It is funny to see the difference between their coloring! I love the one of Mason kissing Tanner!
Those are the sweetest pictures. He is so dark..skin and hair. He is so precious, I wish so bad we could see the little guys. Good job on the pictures too, you are learning quickly.
Michele, what cute little guys. You take awesome pics. I wish you were here to give me a lesson
So cute!!! Mason is getting so big! And the baby is beautiful!!
Post a Comment