Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life as the "LITTE BROTHER"

So Tanner is experiencing life as the little brother. The other day I came in to witness this. Yes Mason had found some stickers and thought it would be funny to cover Tanners head with them. Tanner was a trooper and just let him do it with out even making a peep. That is how the sweet little guy is, so calm and easy going. I am afraid that Tanner is going to be having experiences like this his whole life. With a crazy older brother like Mason, he really has no chance. Oh how I love my boys!!


3 comments:

Shaun and Tonya said...

What a little sweetie --Mason looks pretty proud of himself -one big adventure, huh mom

stefanie said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! They are both too cute for words!

dani said...

Ha ha Jaden asked me if that was blood on that baby. This blogging is so fun.