Mason has been so into getting dressed all by himself lately. Most days I can pick out his clothes and give them to him, then he will dress himself, but some days he INSISTS on picking them out himself. This is one of those days when I could not talk him out of the CRAZY outfit he put together. So lets start with the pants, which are okay, but then the shirt. Yes, the shirt is getting a little small. The sleeves are getting to be more like a 3/4 length shirt (so not fashionable for a 2 1/2 year old) and the stripes with the camo, totally clash. Then he topped it off with the hat. Oh and I forgot to mention the pants are on backwards. When he was all done he came out and said "Mom I already!" What can I say other then that is one cute boy, crazy outfit and all!! I love you Mas.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Mr. Independent!!
Posted by
Drew and Michele
at
9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Abbey did this the other day, but with hair stuff. She brought out all these christmas clips and a baby headband and wanted me to put them in her hair. And then got her puffy vest to put over her tank top. I took a picture, I'll have to post it. They really are at a fun age!
That is so cute..he is the funniest little guy. I seriously love his personality. Katelyn only picks out dresses so they can't be too crazy but sometimes backwards. And those pictures with the stickers, hilarious! Tanner probably liked the extra little attention. Sweet little boys!
Too funny! This is my constant battle --or 3rd world war Sav gets to choose either the top or the bottom --Not both Most days she wants a dress -which makes it a lot easier and I have given up on the shoes. However, she is strating to be conscious as to whether or not they match --at least 60 percent of teh time
I love it! Boys are the best!
Post a Comment