Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Yep we're doing it too!!

So we have decided to jump on the band wagon and go private too! You really can't be to safe right! We still want all of you who enjoy looking at our site to still enjoy looking at it, so just give us your email and I will be sure invite you all!! 

24 comments:

stefanie said...

Count me in!
stefanie_girlie@yahoo.com

Shaun and Tonya said...

Shaun will be hyped --please add us princess_steel@yahoo.com

dani said...

daniljensen@yahoo.com

You are just having a great time I can see.. good for you guys you deserve it.

Erin said...

Love your blog!
erinrollins@hotmail.com
Cute girls in your ward to throw you a shower!

Rach said...

rachmathews@yahoo.com :)

Troy McArthur said...

Us too, mcarthur.troy@gmail.com

Megan said...

megansteel@hotmail.com

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

We're fans, ericence@gmail.com

The Steel's said...

I really need to do this privaty thing apparantly. asteel527@yahoo.com

The Steel's said...

my goodness, I always make errors when I type on your comments. you guys must make me nervous or something. I meant "privacy" instead of privaty. And I don't like to erase my comment because everyone knows it is me anyways.

Savanna said...

I would love to keep looking at your blog!
savannahansen@hotmail.com

west's said...

jrshka@yahoo.com

California Blakes said...

julianneblake@hotmail.com
Don't forget us!! We love your blog!

T.K. said...

Hi Michelle I enjoy looking too, so be sure to invite me PLEASE, kaysonturnbeaugh@mac.com

Melissa said...

hey Steeles! Add us too! missa_64@hotmail.com (Ty and Melissa Wooden)

westfam said...

westfam@beyondbb.com
that's Auntie Ester

rupee40 said...

we would love an invite, rupee40@hotmail.com.

Gretchen said...

Hi Michele... count me in!! Your little family is so cute!!

gretchen_21@msn.com

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

please invite us! Your kids are adorable, nateandsarahwells@gmail.com

The Starks said...

we would love an invite, chelsistarks@gmail.com. Your boy are so dang cute!

wadeandjulie said...

jujuandhallie@msn.com
put us on for sure!

Anonymous said...

michelle, drew gave me the address to your blog. please add me melissa.petersen@usu.edu. your family is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Please add us too. davidfrei@inforwest.com

wadeandjulie said...

this is Alice I am on Julie's account. add me to your list.
steelalice@yahoo.com