Friday, August 29, 2008

Who do they Look Like?

So I had a friend do this with her kids and I thought it was a great idea, so I rounded up some pictures, who do you think our kids look more like??


This is Drew @ Age [THREE]


Mason @ age {THREE}


Me @ Age {THREE}


Drew @ {8 months} 
This was the closest to Tanners age I could find

Tanner @ {7 months)

Me @ {6 months}
I know it is not the best picture, it was back in the day when you cut your pictures out into shapes!!

So feel free to comment on who you think our kids look like. I get so many different answers, it is fun to hear everyones opinion's.

10 comments:

The Hansens said...

Well sis you know what I think! Tanner boy looks SO much like you and Mason looks like drewy!

Melanie Spendlove said...

Michele - I have to agree, Mason looks so much like Drew, and Tanner looks like you. Isn't it nice to have one of each!!!

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

I totally agree, Mason is Drew and Tanner you! What cute pictures. That one of Mason is adorable

loven it! said...

what a cute idea! it is so fun to see you guys at the same age as your kids!! you were a cute little girl! i also LOVE your family pictures! we are going to take some this fall. i can't wait now that we have a new addition!

Princess Academy said...

I think little Tanner looks like his mommy -love the pic! Mason doesn't look as much like Drew as I thought but I still think he is a mini Drew

Rach said...

Those are too funny. I'd say they both look more like Drew, but Tanner is more of a mix. That was a cute post. Loved it.

The Loesevitz Family - said...

Tanner looks JUST like you!

Alice Steel said...

Such cute pictures! You were both such cute babies and you have such cute babies. Good blend of both.

brookejensen said...

Michele, Mason looks a lot like Drew. Not exactly, but very similar. And I think Tanner looks totally like you. You each get one looking like each of you. That's always nice. So far neither of mine look like me!!!

The Flitton's said...

So all the pictures I have of me as a child are cut into crazy shapes with crazy scissors as well. I am glad to know I am not the only one. I think that Drew and Mason could be twins and Tanner definately looks a lot like you.