Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Do You see the Reoccurring Pattern Here?





So do you see the reoccurring pattern in all of these pictures...you really don't have to look hard, it is quiet easy to pick out. Lets just call my son GOGGLE BOY! Yes, my son is obsessed with GOGGLES!! I think obsessed is an understatement (and all of you out there that have witnessed this know what I am talking about). It all started a couple of weeks ago when Mason started insisting on wear his swimming goggles around the house. I though okay no big deal. Then he started wanted to wear them to stores (like the last picture here, that was in Walmart. I turned around for a sec and the next thing I know Mason is on the girly bike with an helmet he grabbed off the self, on backwards by the way, and he is cruisin down the aisles of Walmart, I seriously love this kid!! I didn't know if I should laugh or be totally embarrassed) Next he decided that anytime we left the house he needed his goggles... at the doctors office, his friends, walks, playing at the park, and swimming of course. Sometimes he has them over his eyes, other times they are just pushed up on his forehead. At the end of the day he usually has marks on his forehead where they have been sitting. I really don't know where this love of the goggles came from, maybe with the Olympics and see the swimmers wearing them, I don't know, but I will admit it is pretty darn funny and he looks pretty darn cute in them! I love you my little GOGGLE BOY. 

14 comments:

The Hansens said...

OH MY HECK!!!! this is the funniest post Michele! Mason and his goggles crack me up! So that was the first time Brian saw the pic of Mason in Walmart and he about died of laughter! Mason is just one of a kind!

The Ericksons said...

oh michele that is so funny and cute!! I wish I could be there to witness in person "goggle boy"

Princess Academy said...

Love it --I am laughing so hard! I like how he chose a florecentish yellow -thata kid. If you're going to do it, you might as well do it right (you'd better stock up just in case they get left somewhere before summer is done)

The Steel's said...

I just about fell off my chair laughing so hard. But for some reason it doesn't surprise me of Mas! Love that boy, I could take him as my own. Maybe he is just very wise wearing protective eyewear throughout the day. Or it is just odd!

Megan said...

K- I was laughing so hard! I loved this post! Seriously I LOVE mason! I love his little personality!

Frei Family said...

I dont know maybe oyu have the next Michael Phelps in your home!! He looks so cute with those googles on!! You'll have to start getting them in differnt colors soon, he might wear those ones out!!

Lainee said...

What a cute "Goggle Boy!" I love it!!

rupee40 said...

Those goggles are hilarious! Mason just cracks me up! What a funny little guy.

whitney said...

Yeah thats funny! Tucker has been into his ties... I'm sure people give me strange looks... but thats the fun of it right?

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

He is the cutest! I love those goggles it makes me laugh so much!

Erin said...

Aren't kids the best!!?? What a cutie...loved those pics of Mason. Also loved that you had your camera in Wal-mart to capture that little moment!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Sooooo cute! He is going to love those pictures when he is older. That is too funny!

KyleandAmanda said...

You have a very cute goggle boy! Those are the things that you never forget!

The Flitton's said...

I have never laughed so hard in my life. I think that goggle boy is darling. I hope he never grows out of this. Just imagine, graduating high school in goggles, going on a mission in goggles, getting married in goggles. I love it!