So I decided to start a little business. I have been making these photo cards for announcement and invitations lately and thought I would start making them for other people. I started a separate blog where I will post all my designs. You can also find out pricing and other info from there. The blog address is
http://photoexpressionsphotocards.blogspot.com
or just click here to go to the site.

Right now all I have up is Baby announcements, but I am going to be doing Christmas Cards soon, so check back for those if you are interested.




13 comments:
Michele I am so excited you are doing this! What a great idea you are so talented!
They look awesome!!!
They are so cute! You are so good! I think they are the cutest! You are amazing (so creative!).
Good job Michele, I have thought about doing something like that before. I swear I end up making a lot of people's invites and stuff anyways and I love it. They are darling! I love all of them! If I had a tenth of your creativity I would be thrilled with myself.
very cute I had no idea you were doing this that is great! they all are so adorable!
Love it, book us for Christmas cards!
Way to go girl~
awesome! I already did our Christmas --or I'd be interested You are so talented, what a great idea!
Michele! The cards are beautiful! You really are so talented. I can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas! Are you a digital scrapbooker now or still traditional?
i LOVE ian's birth announcement! i am excited to get them!
What a great idea! You are so creative! Can't wait to check it out.
Michele those are SO CUTE!! I am sure you will get good business. I will definitely let people know about the blog! Good job sis! you are so talented!
Sign me up for Christmas cards! You are so flippin' creative!
Post a Comment