Saturday, October 4, 2008

Making BroWniEs

The other day Mason and I were making BRoWnieS and after we were done Mason loves to lick the bowl. So like always I let him have at it. I went into the other room to get something and when I came back this is the scene I found. His cute little hand prints all over the counter and also going up the side of the refrigerator. It was so cute that I couldn't be mad!! Love those little hands!


{And this was Tanner in his High Chair, Laughing the entire time}

3 comments:

The Steel's said...

That is so cute. I think he knew he was doing it since his fingers are perfectly spread out, what a funny guy.

stefanie said...

So cute!

Shaun and Tonya said...

great kid moments --it's time like these that laughing is best -a kid just being a kid Mason we love you!