I love this! I can't believe how big Tanner has gotten -what a fun idea for costumes. I called Shaun up when I got it and we both enjoyed your precious little ones
They both look so cute! Little Tanner is so cute with his big dimples peeping out. Mason looks like he is just in heaven with that costume. Cute Cute Boys!
A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden."
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
8 comments:
I love this! I can't believe how big Tanner has gotten -what a fun idea for costumes. I called Shaun up when I got it and we both enjoyed your precious little ones
So cute!!
I love it. Does Mason just LOVE his costume? Little tanner looks so cute and happy. I am sooo excite dto see you guys!
Very Cute! I love Halloween! :)
TOO CUTE! i love it! i bet it is so fun to have boys close in age!
They both look so cute! Little Tanner is so cute with his big dimples peeping out. Mason looks like he is just in heaven with that costume. Cute Cute Boys!
Okay they look soooo cute!!! Those costumes are awesome!!
Too Cute! I love your card!
Post a Comment