I guess you could say I have been in the project mode. Here are a few fun things I have been working on...
A fun fabric stuffed pumpkin... find the Tutorial on how to make it HERE
These Scrappy Owl trick-or-treat bags for the boys to gather all their candy in. Find out how to make them HERE
This fun Celebrate Sign to hang up for birthdays. A Few friends and I got together and made these fun little signs.
We had to do a Thankful one to hang up for Thanksgiving!!
And here is a peak at a project that is not yet finished, but will be soon. Stay tuned for the finished Product!!




11 comments:
look at you, busy busy, I love the cute bags! just to let you know I finished my banner and I love it! Thanks again that was fun
Love them! We will have to chat about the banners. how did you do the letters?
Keep posting your fun projects, you are so talented!
Well done on all of it. I saw cute pumpkins like that at a store and thought they were so cute. You are the craftiest girl I know. I am still working on the craft tag, I am still mid-project.
How absolute darling! I love them all.
So cute! Are you kidding? You have been one busy girl! I love all of it! You inspire me to make some fun stuff. I havn't made anything fun for a long time.
michele...how do you do it? amazing!!!! I love to see all the fun projects to do. maybe one day I will be able to put one project on my blog...if I ever finish one!!! :)
Michele! wow! I love all your projects and I'm so jealous that I don't have time to do craft things! K i LOVE how the bags turned out and those signs are SO cute! Oh and I LOVE that new picture you have of your feet! So darn cute. I love it.. you are amazing!
WOW! You have been busy --i totally want to make a few of your projects --thanks for sharing them!I think I will make the darling pumpkin first I think I may have some fabric down stairs:)
Looks like fun! I love projects! I am looking forward to the next project post!
love your stuff..found your site through litle ant. you are very insirational{that sounds sooooo cheesy..} thanks for all the how to's!!
I've probably boosted your stats by 100 because I kept coming back to look at these really cute banners you've made!
I made some similar ones thanks to your inspiration here! I posted pictures of mine on my blog and referenced back to your blog. G
Great blog, great projects!
www.heidit76.typepad.com
Post a Comment