Saturday, October 4, 2008

CaMpING

A couple of nights ago we load up the car and kids and went camping with a few friends. It was quite the adventure getting there (I will spare you the details) but when we finally got there, we had a blast. Mason LOVED the whole camping thing: Fire, Sleeping in a Tent, Smores, Dirt, Flashlights, Lanterns, Roasting Mallows, all a kids dream. Here are a few pictures from our fun little adventure.

The Daddies and their BoYs
Da Girls!!
The Babies Loving playing in a pile of Ice!

And as a side note... Yes the goggles came with us!!

6 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

we need to do that again soon that was fun, minus the fire problem. Cooper looks huge next to tanner and jackson.

The Steel's said...

Camping is always a good time. I wish it was still warm enough for camping here. I love that picture of Mason in the camp chair, he is having fun. Little Tanner is getting so big, I want to squeeze those cute cheeks. I think he will be giving Tate a run for his money.

stefanie said...

It looks like it was so much fun! We were sad we couldn't go, but hey, at least the goggles made it!

Shaun and Tonya said...

I can't help but think of "nightmare" with the idea of tent camping with little ones --due to our personal experience we "camp" by going to the Chalets or the Homestead.

The Hansens said...

CUTE and fun! I love camping. too bad its too cold here in provo to go! It's supposed to snow this weekend..YUCK!

Bevin&Jeremy said...

hey! How is everything going out there! I am pretty sure you are one of the most creative people i know... you always make the cutest stuff!