Seriously...LOVE


{This Boy}
NOTE: How to make your own snow skiing attire (he came up with this on his own):
Ski's: Kids kitchen cookie sheets
Goggles: Just use goggles from a kids chain saw set
Poles: Really anything will do, a baseball bat, golf clubs, anything fairly straight
6 comments:
They are sooo cute! I can't get over them. Tanner is the cutest happiest thing ever and Mason just makes me laugh! He has the cutest little personality!
How sweet! I love the creativity!
We love them too. Mason is the funniest little guy, what a creative mind! And I love little Tanner, he has a smile to melt your heart.
looks like he inherrited his mom's creativity --gotta love it!
I knew these little guys LOVED skiing. I could not be prouder!!!!!!
ok i l absolutley LOVE your boys too! Tanner is getting bigger by the minute and Mason funnier by the minute. They are just precious Michele!
Post a Comment