Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picking pumpkins at Huber Farms

Good Times at HUBER FARMS! We made our annual trip to huber farms to pick us that perfect pumpkin. Mason was totally looking forward to this and the trip did disappoint. We had so much fun! We also picked apples while we were there, then I made us a yummy apple pie. (Sounds so fallish ).

all the boys, aren't they Handsome!
The whole group: The Carters . The Steels . The Broadbents . The Wells

8 comments:

The Steel's said...

I wish there was a fun place like that around here, I need to visit this Huber farm place it sounds like. I saw sara last week and she said she had met you guys. She will have to get on board with all the fun stuff you guys do.

Darci said...

Hi Michelle and Drew! I hope you don't mind but I found your blog through Jocey. It looks like you guys are doing well. Your boys are so cute too.

stefanie said...

It was so much fun going up there! Your pictures turned out so cute...I especially love the one of Tanner chewing on the stick, that was classic! Tell Drew his hair's not looking so great in that group picture though! ;) He seriously cracks me up!

Alix Hart said...

what a great pumpkin patch, they always make a great setting for darling pics. And yours are darling.

Erin said...

What cute little pumpkins you have yourself! :)

Shaun and Tonya said...

How fun! I would love to go to --can we coem next year? I love that you had such a fun group to go with. Tanner is getting so BIg!

KyleandAmanda said...

Looks like fun! The boys are getting so big and handsome!

The Ericksons said...

how fun! I wish we could take our kids to a pumpkin farm. I couldn't believe how big tanner looked. I swear what would little boys do without sticks!