Friday, November 7, 2008

Sweet Baby Lilly

This last week we got to meet our sweet little niece/cousin for the first time. Megan and Lilly came down to visit us from Buffalo while Drews parents were here. We had so much fun with everyone, and especially LOVED holding and cuddling and squeezing that cute little thing. Lilly is now 5 weeks old and so ity bity and lovable. Thanks for coming to see us everyone. My boys love having visitors come see us at our house. And that Lilly, as Mason would say "Sure is Choot!"

Do you think I could get at least ONE shot with them all happy and cooperating... YA RIGHT!
{Isn't she the sweetest thing}

5 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cute little girl! Love the attempt at getting a group shot, aren't those too common, but funny!

Princess Academy said...

How fun, I didn't know about the trips --I am so envious --I want to hold her sooo bad! She is darling!

Megan said...

So cute! Okay...the picture of Mason crying is so funny! We LOVED visiting you guys!

The Steel's said...

I wish we could have been there too, looks like fun. I love the picture with mason crying, at least my kids aren't the only ones! Lilly is so beautiful!

Marla said...

Michele - your blog is darling! What amazing talents you have! I'm a bit behind on blogging lately....and everything else...