Anyone in the mood for a funny Mason story, I hope so because I have a very funny one. Okay so over the last week or so Mason has really been into reindeer. I don't know where this came from but one day while at Target, he spotted these reindeer antlers in the dollar section. During that trip I didn't purchase them, but a couple days later we returned to get them (He has his dads ability to talk about something non stop until he gets it).
#1. They come everywhere with us. While at Korger grocery shopping we got A LOT of comments. "Oh look at the little reindeer," and "Oh if it ain't Rudolph himself"




#2. One night, in the middle of the night, Mason came into our room because
he was scared. I walked him back to his room and he franticly asked me where his antlers were. I told him we would find them in the morning. At this point Tanner woke up so I took him in the other room to feed him. When I took Tanner back into the room I look over at Mason and what did I see, his antlers on his head and him sound asleep. Apparently he found them himself because he needed them right then.
#3. He falls asleep with them on in the middle of the day
Yes these antlers are quiet special!!
So the Reindeer/Rudolph obsession continues. On Saturday Mason comes running into me and says "Mom, will you tape these bells to my arm?" I didn't think much of it and taped them on then went about what I was doing.
A few minutes later he comes running back in and says "Mom, tape this to my nose." I look over and had to hold back the laughter. He hands me this RED round wooded block that goes to this stacking toy of Tanners
{The Red one isn't there because it is on his nose}
Of course I had to tape it to his head, he was just to excited about it. Now not only does he have the antlers, and the bells, but the red nose too!!!
So after I taped it on, he went in the other room and a couple of minutes later I could tell he was getting frustrated. I went in to see what was wrong and he was mad because the nose wouldn't stay taped to his head (he thinks tape is suppose to fix everything). I told him I would attach string to it and then we could tie it around his head. That worked much better.
And to end on, one last funny reindeer comment by Mason. Drew was watching a football game on TV the other day and Mason was in the room playing. The announcer on TV said something about Blitzing the ball. Mason's head shot up and he started shouting..."He just said Blitzen, dad the man on TV just said Blitzen, he's one of the Reindeer."
We have not stopped laughing about that one since!!
So if you come to our house you are bound to see one of Santa's Reindeers walking around the house, if it isn't Mason it is Tanner or Drew or I (he makes us all be one of them. His favorites are Rudolph (of course) and Prancer.)




13 comments:
I love their little creative minds! You can get the crepe maker from Bed Bath and Beyond. Have a fun Thanksgiving!
Kids think if the craziest things!! He sounds like he is a pretty entertaining boy!!
Your post just made my day! So dang cute and funny Michelle! I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of the red block taped to his nose. Aren't kids the best?! Love it. Have a great Turkey Day!
Oh, I love that funny little boy! He is so so adorable. What next?
okay he is so funny. Seriously I LOVE that little boy. He cracks me up. He has the cutest little personality! I am excited to meet this little reindeer!
LOL Mason rocks --I love his little OCD Too funny! Maybe we should give him some duck tape for christmas --It really does fix everything:)
What a cutie! I love it! I didn't think anything could replace the goggles! Too cute!
That is hilarious!
Mason is hilarious! So cute! Little boys imaginations are the best!
ok Bri and I are laughing so hard right now! Especially that he thinks tape will fix everything! Wow you have one cute little boy! Looks like he's got some creative genes from you!
Another reason why we love Mason so much. He cracks us up! Keep the stories coming.
That is so funny, I love his imagination. I can't believe he thought of that. The reindeer antlers are a perfect substitution for goggles, he is so awesome!
So cute!!
Post a Comment