So here is the Thanksgiving Countdown Calendar that I have been working on. I got the idea from good old Pottery Barn, but of course couldn't pay $70 for it, so what is the first thing I thought, I will just make one myself. Here is the finished product...
In each pocket I slipped one of these blank cards in and everyday we all write down something we are thankful for. It has been fun listening to all the things Mason has come up with.
After I had already made these I came across something someone else had done that was similar, but in each of the pockets they had activities to do that showed gratitude. I think that is what we will do for next year. Here is the list if anyone wants to have it for next year or maybe even start now. Just click here.
There are some very cute ideas!!




7 comments:
what a great idea --how did you make your letters? I'm in teh process of making the chirstmas one, Pottery Barn is one of my main inspirations! I wish you lived here we could do some great things together --I love all your ideas and work You are truly gifted!
LOVE this Michele. Hope you don't mind that I posted it on 30days.
Are we on for tomorrow?
I love your countdown calendar! So cute--must remember to do this next year! (And I LOVE the idea of the "Thankful for" cards & activities...thanks for the inspiration.
That turned out so cute, great idea!
Ok Michele that is SO CUTE!! You are so creative and cute. I love that so much! You got mom's good genes for being a great seamstress! I want to know the things Mason has been grateful for!
you are too dang cute.
Cute cute cute! Wow, your boys are so cute and your Thanksgiving count down is also darling! Megan
Post a Comment