Friday, February 27, 2009

Book of Mormon Holder


I got this cute idea from a friend who did something similar for all the kids in their primary. I thought it was such a cute idea that I had to make one. Mason also decided that since he was a big bad sunbeam he needed to take his scriptures to church, so it worked out great for us both!! All I did was covered the B of M with felt, sewed an "M" onto the front, and used ribbon to make handles. 

11 comments:

Jocelyn Hobson said...

K that is so dang cute Michele!! I'm totally loving your cute crafts!! Thanks for sharing!

KyleandAmanda said...

That is the cutest idea ever! I love it when you post your crafts! I might have to make one of those for Kasen!

traci said...

I'll be looking for Mason's at church. Cute!

The Steel's said...

This is so funny. For Christmas I made all of Katelyn's little friends a scripture bag. Very easy and cute,but this would have been much cooler. Maybe next year. I should just call you when I have an idea and you can give me a better one!

The Flitton's said...

I will seriously pay you to make one for Connor - you name the price!

Megan said...

So cute! I love it!

Princess Academy said...

So cute --I love all your fun ideas! My girlies have mini scriptures and a tiny holder I love how they love tehri scriptures. Sav likes to pretend read them -a lot of times while I am rading mine, she'll get hers and sit down next to me

The Hansens said...

Oh that turned out really cute! I bet Mason really feels old and cool now!

Brett and Amy said...

That is such a great idea. How did you fasten the cover on? I'm in Primary in Spain, and I need all the ideas I can get -not a lot of resources here. Thanks! Oh, by the way, I'm Traci U's sister-in-law.

loven it! said...

so darling! i am going to have to do this! love it!

Drew and Michele said...

It fasten the felt to the book (which was a paper back copy) I used a glue gun and then on the ends, I used my sewing machine and sewed the felt right onto the book.