Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tanner's Favorites

Thought I would jot down a few of Tanner's Favorite things at the moment.

He loves LOVES loves to play with the dishwasher. We have resorted to tapping it shut (If we use the lock to shut it then he goes and turns the knob and starts it). This is what happens when we forget to tape it shut. He opens it, climbs up on it, then proceeds to unload all the dishes out onto to the counter (At this point I usually hear all the dishes clanging around and run in to see this lovely mess!)
Tanner also loves his jumper. This is one of those jumpers that clamps up over the door way. This was a hand me down from Drew's older sister, and it has been the perfect thing to keep my Tanner buddy occupied. He usually ends up falling asleep in it after awhile of jumping. Those tiny little legs just get all tucker out and his head slowly drops and he is out!
Loves his brother
He loves riding the horse
He is getting so good at walking, and loves to waddle all over the house.

And I would totally be lying if I didn't include Tanners FAVORITE love right now!! Yes the binky!! Tanner took a binky when he was a baby baby, and at about 6 months he stopped taking it. Then about a month ago he found this binky behind his crib and hasn't let go of it since. He doesn't like any other kind but this one, but boy does he love it. I know, such a bad habit to get him into, but it seriously makes the kid so happy! 


9 comments:

Erin said...

What a little doll! My girls loved the dishwasher and the jumpy too. That takes me right back! What a cute clock you made for the Y.W. They are so lucky to have you for a leader!

rupee40 said...

Such a handsome little man! Gavin has developed a fascination for the dishwasher too, I guess when he starts walking we'll have to tape ours shut too!

The Steel's said...

Oh Cute Little Tanner, we sure love and miss him. He is growing up so fast. Tate loved the dishwasher at that age. We were living at my parents and he would put everything inside the detergent spot. Mason loved the jumpy thing too right?

Megan said...

So cute! I can't believe how big he is!

Princess Academy said...

These are my favorite blogs --It really helps me to get to know Tanner -so fun. What a healthy boy I love the dishwasher He is darling! Sadie still plays with the buttons

The Hansens said...

OHHH! He just kills me! And he is SO BIG! You are such a great mother! Oh and I love the new blog look. SO cute!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

That's so fun to see him walking and grandpa loves that he loves the rocking horse.

Birrell Family said...

Hi Michele!
Can you please give me a call as soon as possible? I have a question for you about the digital announcement market. THANKS!!!
Brenda Birrell 801.836.4906

stefanie said...

Oh he's such a cute littl kid! I just love him! I love that binky pic! So cute!