Friday, February 27, 2009

YW Theme Idea

Thought I would share this idea we did for our Young Women. We had New Beginnings last week and we focused the program around the youth theme for this year which is 1 Timothy 4:12... "Be thou an example of the believers in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 

We decided to make these clocks for each of the girls to hang in their room to remind them that Now is the "TIME" to be examples of the believers. We bought the clocks at ikea and spray painted them black, designed the clock face and printed them out on transparency, put patterned paper behind, and embellished with the jewels and a flower. 

5 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

I love the clock idea that is so cute! and the book of mormon cover way cute and simple. thanks for the ideas!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

It turned out so cute! You guys are good.

Princess Academy said...

I love it! Can I be in your YW? They are so lucky to have you So amazing!

The Hansens said...

Oh my! Those turned out really cute! Your YW are so lucky to have you! I obsessed

Elder and Sister Steel said...

That is so cute! Your YW are so lucky to have such a talented leader.